Learn more about this agency
This position is in the Policy Analysis Staff in the Office of Program Policy Development (OPPD), located in
This is an indefinite appointment. Upon successful completion of the program and at the agency's discretion,
the appointee may be non-competitively converted to a term or permanent position in the competitive service,
upon conversion this position has a full performance level of GS-13.
- Assists in planning and conducting economic, econometric, statistical, and policy analyses as needed to support agency policy decision making.
- Retrieves and analyzes data from various databases for reports and other uses.
- Assists in planning and conducting cost-benefit/regulatory impact analyses for rule making initiatives.
- Works with senior staff in formulating new concepts, methodologies, and FSIS-wide policy and guidance on developing, analyzing, and modifying food safety policies.
- Researches and responds to customer inquires.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523394500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.