This position is located in Omaha, NE.Learn more about this agency
This is a 12 week SUMMER INTERN POSITION between 5/1/19-9/30/19. This appointment is in the Excepted Service and may be extended NTE 1 yr. This appointment may be extended in 1 yr increments for up to 8 yrs in total, as long as the student remains eligible for the program. Upon successful completion of the program and at the agency's discretion, the appointee may be noncompetitively converted to a term or permanent position in the competitive service.
- Work assignments are intended to provide the intern with practical work experience that augments training in the academic course of study.
- Assignments and projects will be designed to provide a basic overview of the various programs processes.
- Participate in studies or assessment, observe operations, gather and analyze facts, evaluate efficiency of equipment and practices, and write report findings.
- Communicate, coordinate and interact with staff on issues related to various programs.
- Retrieve data from various databases for reports or other uses.
- Research and organize information for special projects.
- Applies knowledge of and adheres to Agency equal employment opportunity (EEO) and civil rights policies, goals, and objectives in performing their duties and responsibilities.
- Research and respond to customer inquiries.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523386700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.