About the Position: The Army Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office (RCCTO) will rapidly and efficiently research, develop, prototype, test, evaluate, procure, transition, and/or field critical enabling technologies and capabilities that address immediate, near-term, and mid-term threats. The RCCTO will produce or acquire materiel solutions, consistent with the Army's modernization priorities that maximize Soldiers' capabilities to deploy, fight, and win on future battlefields.Learn more about this agency
This position is being filled under the Expedited Hiring Authority (EHA) for Defense Acquisition Workforce Positions in accordance with 10 USC § 1705(g).
- Plans and coordinates the efforts of interdisciplinary professional teams engaged in performing system engineering and technical analysis for Army RCCTO.
- Maintains liaison with key personnel at all levels.
- Serves as expert advisor, analyst, and capability planner on for cyberspace requirements and technical solutions.
- Professional knowledge of engineering, cyberspace operations, cybersecurity, spectrum, network, radio, and satellite protocols, and telecommunications.
- Develop technical architectures and identify solutions as part of rapid acquisition program strategies.
- Lead in the development and application of traditional and non-traditional approaches for rapidly satisfying critical warfighting gaps and operational needs in support of multi-domain operations
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position - approximately 15%
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523363000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.