THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a Supply Technician, Position Description Number D0915000 and is part of the WY Army Aviation Support Facility, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
Its purpose is to provide services in support of inventory control, storage and distribution, cataloging or supply identification systems, property utilization, or other related supply activities including those associated with automated or manual supply accounting systems. Manages aviation materials and resource tracking (i.e. Depot Level Repairable (DLR)/Class 9 (CLIX) funds and all other appropriate air and ground budgets), Test Measurement & Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE)/tools management, and Hazardous Material Management.
(1) Responsible for all phases of DLR and CLIX repair/repairable items procurement and returns program.
(2) Analyzes supply transactions or provides customer service for urgent critical shortage items and items requiring special handling when established procedures are not applicable.
(3) Within funding limitations determines stock replenishment levels for centrally controlled items.
(4) Establishes procedures for management of calibration, testing of TMDE, and monitors tool room operations, to include accounting for, issuing and replacing tools.
(5) May oversee subordinates, when organization and workload does not support a full time supervisor, that are performing material and resource tracking (i.e., DLR, CLIX, and related budgets), special TDME/tool transactions and hazardous material accountability.
** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. **
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523329700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.