Join the Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM) in the protection of human and animal health. At CVM, we are responsible for regulating food, food additives, drugs, and devices for millions of pets and food-producing animals. As a high performance organization, we strive for leadership, innovation, and excellence across all operations, occupations, and grade levels. Learn more about why CVM is the best fit for your talents. Begin your career with CVM today.Learn more about this agency
- This position is located in the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Office of Foods and Veterinary Medicine (OFVM), Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM), Office of New Animal Drug Evaluation.
- The Division Director for the Division of Generic Animal Drugs, Office of New Animal Drug Evaluation (ONADE) is a key leadership position within the Center for Veterinary Medicine.
- As Division Director you will serve as a member of the Office leadership team within an integrated environment that requires collaboration across the organization.
- Specifically, you will serve as an adviser to the Director, ONADE, on matters pertaining to the review of Generic New Animal Drug files and provide leadership and direction, through subordinate team leaders, to the Division.
- You will plan, develop, and implement policies, procedures, and regulations that support the administrative and scientific functions and activities of the Division.
- You will also evaluate budget, fiscal and administrative controls to manage program segments and to accomplish program objectives.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523316400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.