The Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) is the central facility for the acquisition, storage, retrieval, and dissemination of scientific and technical information (STI) supporting the Research and Engineering (R&E) needs of the Department of Defense (DoD). DTIC provides leading edge information services and products to the DoD community as a recognized leader in information and knowledge management innovations.Learn more about this agency
- As a Senior Developer, provides guidance and technical expertise in the application of internet technologies, programming and scripting languages, and internet protocols to determining overall technical design and structure of Internet services.
- Assesses and advises on the feasibility of modifications or enhancements to current services, and plans for future products.
- Assists with implementation of new technologies as required in support of DTIC objectives.
- Participates in all phases of the design, documentation, development, modification, testing, installation, implementation, and support of state of the art software services and technologies.
- Manages Internet, intranet, and extranet activities, including systems/applications development and technical management of current and future product and services.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523284400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.