SummaryWho May Be Considered:
- U.S. Citizens
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security. Within CISA, the Office of Compliance and Security provides for a safe and secure work environment and promotes organizational excellence, integrity, and accountability to stakeholders.
Visit www.dhs.gov/cisa to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, the incumbent is responsible for directing and coordinating systemic issues or problems to ensure effective, efficient, thorough, and proper handling of allegations or complaints, resulting investigative reports, files, and information pertaining to corrective actions and dispositions to ensure accomplishment of investigation/inspection programs and projects.
Typical work assignments include:
- Developing and maintaining a Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) wide system and serve as the primary investigator for CISA.
- Conducting investigations of alleged employee misconduct, including fraud, bribery, larceny, embezzlement, collusion, conflict of interest, white-collar and contract fraud, false statements, false certifications and identification, mischarging, kickbacks and federal administrative violations as related to the operations, mission and goals of the organization.
- Maintaining a system for receipt and accountability of investigative information.
- Organizing, mentoring, and overseeing new and evolving investigative personnel and multidisciplinary investigative teams, conducting or resolving complex investigative issues.
- Planning work to be accomplished by subordinates, setting and adjusting short-term priorities, and preparing schedules for completion of work.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523241400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.