Click on the "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
Note to applicants: Please include name and contact information for two (2) professional AND two (2) personal references in your resume and/or DA Form 3433 application when applying.
As vacancies become identified per location, a referral list containing eligible applicants will be sent to the selecting manager weekly every Thursday with the next cut-off beginning on Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 11:59(EST).
- Diagnoses animal health problems; vaccinates against diseases such as distemper and rabies; medicates animals suffering from infections or illnesses; treats and dresses wounds, seat fractures; performs surgery; and advise owners about animal feeding
- Maintains records in accordance with local and command policy.
- Provides direction and oversight to Animal Health Assistants with regards to veterinary nursing skills, veterinary medical standards, and animal care.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Performs professional veterinary work that involves the investigation, examination, treatment, and control of animals.
- Issues health certificates.
- Performs and interprets laboratory findings. Maintains health records and prepares reports as necessary
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523171500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.