You will serve as a Technology Transfer Coordinator in the Technology Partnership Office (TPO) of NAVUNSEAWARCENDIV NEWPORT RI.Learn more about this agency
Per 5 CFR 335.103(c)(3)(v), this is a non-competitive reassignment opportunity open to those qualified who hold (or have held) a position equivalent to (or higher than) an ND-04 (GS-12GS-12/13 equivalent) on a permanent basis in the competitive service.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of development, negotiation, and execution of the Division's Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADAs).
- You will work with Office of Counsel, Division Public Affairs Officer, the US Trade Representative and Division, NAVSEA and Department of State security personnel to ensure all agreements are in compliance with legal statutes and directives.
- You will interact with Office of Naval Research (ONR) and other government laboratories to carry out the Division's technology transfer mission.
- You will serve as the alternate Division representative to the Federal Laboratory Consortium for Technology Transfer (FLC).
- You will train Division personnel on CRADAs, patents and patent licensing.
- You will host information meetings and facility tours for representatives of current and potential Cooperative Research and Development Agreements or licensing partners.
- You will support the Technology Partnership Office (TPO) and the Division's technology commercialization program through patent assessments and evaluations of commercial potential, patent marketing efforts.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523087400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.