You will serve as a Supervisory Strategic Planner & Operations Analyst in the Executive Operations Group, Strategy & Assessments Division (S&A) of the Daniel K. Inouye Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies (DKI APCSS).Learn more about this agency
- You will be responsible for the strategic, operational, and contingency planning efforts; organizational performance analysis and assessment efforts and program development and project management planning and assessment.
- You will be responsible for policy compliance and legislative liaison impacting the Center; internal and external reporting; center calendaring and oversight of the daily management of the Executive Operations Group.
- You will supervise a group of employees engaged in operations analysis and strategic planning functions for Strategy and Assessments Division.
- You will plan and advise on implementation of new ideas, procedures, processes, methods or approaches of substantial scope, difficulty, and complexity in areas of short/long-range strategic planning, strategic development and deployment.
- You will serve as senior program analyst responsible for the evaluation of all programmatic aspects relating to the management of the Center?s suite of complex mission requirements, programs and lines of effort.
- You will develop and report to higher management estimates of budget requirements.
Occasional travel - Work may require travel away from the normal duty station to include international travel to attend conferences or meetings relating to strategy and assessment matters on a non-regular basis.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/523022200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.