Learn more about this agency
There are currently no open positions at our facility. This announcement will be used to recruit a pool of applicants for any open positions located at our facility within the next year. Should a position come open, all applicants at that time will be referred to the selecting official for consideration.
VA Butler Healthcare is an outpatient medical facility. The Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP) will conduct medical and health histories and perform physical exams. As the provider you will also be responsible for caring for a variety of acute, chronic and terminal illnesses; screenings and assessments for disease prevention to include but not limited to mental health, substance abuse and social health screenings; medical clearance examinations; and health promotion activities including immunizations, weight management and exercise counseling. In addition you will need to collaborate with physicians, peers, and other appropriate staff at VA Butler Healthcare and the health care community to develop, implement, and track individualized patient treatment plans and processes to facilitate and manage coordination of the Veteran's health care.The duties listed are not meant to be all-inclusive, but merely intended to be illustrative of the nature of work to be performed by a person in the position.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, occasional rotated Saturday clinics and on-day weekly early or late clinic.
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
- Performs and records history and physical examinations and records data from clinic visit.
- Evaluates, consults, develops diagnosis, and manages the primary care panel of patients assigned.
- Enters progress notes in computerized medical record and completes workload documentation in a timely manner.
- Order diagnostic tests, medications, laboratory tests as medically relevant for each patient
- Provides timely follow-up on results, including completion of view alerts.
- Determines medical assessment and develop treatment plans according to accepted protocols.
- Prescribes medication according to approved formulary, and in accordance with Federal and State Law.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/522999500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.