The salaries listed above are the base salary and locality pay for the Rest of U.S. pay schedule at the GS-13, step 01 and the GS-13, step 10 levels. The General Schedule (GS) basic pay schedule varies by geographic locality. To view pay rates in a specific location visit the Office of Personnel Management pay tables at http://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/.Learn more about this agency
Reemployed annuitant: This vacancy does not meet the criteria for appointment of annuitants.
- Analyzes Management Information System (MIS) data and provides input regarding FAO supplied data to assure accomplishment/validation/accuracy of the Program Plan.
- Writes custom impromptu reports for performance monitoring, monitoring reimbursable customer MIS data, and leading Strategic Workload Resource Initiative (SWRI) planning.
- Provides technical guidance for the QM/IT/CAAT's portion of audits and performs a portion of the audits of related IT systems.
- Provides technical guidance, assistance and training in highly complex and evolving technical policy.
- Conducts research or special projects to resolve controversial, sensitive and complex problems.
- Maintains liaison with the Defense Contract Audit Institute (DCAI) counterparts and Field Audit Offices (FAO's) to develop training materials and technical presentations
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/522985400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.