The position is located in the digital pre-press area of the Photoengraving Section, Office of Engraving. The Photoengraver focuses on digital pre-press production as related to United States currency production and the BEP’s Miscellaneous Products program.Learn more about this agency
This opportunity is also open to Status eligibles under Announcement 19-BEP-70. Please refer to that announcement for details on open period, eligibility, and how to apply.
As a Photoengraver (Electronic Pre-Press), you will:
- Apply digital techniques to generate completed pre-press assignments using electronic publishing software and hardware.
- Perform work on production assignments in compliance with existing workflow and production procedures. Assist fellow Photoengravers with projects and training as needed.
- Provide input regarding the status of production assignments by means of the job tracking system.
- Assist with the maintenance of equipment within the digital pre-press area. Keep the Photoengraver Supervisor advised of any problems or needs.
- Assist the Photoengraver Supervisor in determining the needs of the digital pre-press area in terms of machinery, equipment, software, supplies, etc
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/522908600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.