About the Position: This position is an Interdisciplinary with the US Army Corps of Engineers, Buffalo District, Planning Programs & Project Management Division. Position will be hired for an Operation Research Analyst, Mathematician, Mathematics Statistician, Statistician or Computer Scientist and could be hired at the GS-05, GS-07, or GS-09 grade level. Target grade upon completion of time in grade and required experience is GS-09.Learn more about this agency
- Performs duties in support of well-defined project management assignments to include , control, coordination and execution of portions of District projects and programs.
- Provides specific services to less complex projects or works on portions of larger projects such as planning, scheduling, estimating, budgeting, change management and risk assessment.
- Utilizes Primavera P3e software and established Project Delivery Business Processes (PDBP).
- Executes assigned programs and their documentation requirements to ensure data/document management.
- Uses basic knowledge of project and program controls and business processes in the execution of environmental, Interagency and International Services (IIS), construction, planning, real estate, operations, regulatory, and/or civil works projects.
- Applies basic knowledge of established management concepts, principles, methods and practices.
- Assists with the early development of individual project objectives, milestones, and budgets.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/522867700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.