About the Position: This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25. This position is located at the ST-APF-W2TZ05 HUMAN RES MANAGEMENT DIR.Learn more about this agency
ANNOUNCEMENT AMENDED TO CHANGE CLOSING DATE FROM 02/15/2019 TO 02/08/2019.
- Serve as the Army Futures Command (AFC) Classification Manager in the office of the Directorate of Intelligence (DoI); responsible for the development and implementation of the Information Security (INFOSEC) program and processes.
- Provide expert and authoritative advice and recommendations to the Command Security Manager (CSM) for all INFOSEC related matters.
- Interpret and adapt guidelines, Executive Orders, directives, regulations and work directions for application to specific security requirements and problems.
- Maintain close liaison throughout the AFC, requisite INFOSEC-related personnel and offices across the Department of Defense, and Intelligence Community.
- Review, analyze and recommend positive courses of actions to unique organizational mission INFOSEC-related security problems not resolvable by application of standard regulatory requirements.
- Solutions developed often result in new/improved security methods, approaches or procedures.
- Serve as alternate Foreign Disclosure Officer (FDO) specialist for AFC. Support personnel and operations for functions related to Foreign Disclosure.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 20% per year.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/522805000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.