The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Stars and Stripes Pacific, Tokyo, Japan.
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in the assigned market using the customer-focused consultative selling process.
- Provide client-need-based account management to maximize client/agency results and revenue growth.
- Direct a sales team to develop client solutions by mixing appropriate amounts of newspaper print, web, special magazines, inserts, events and other promotions that fit within the client's budget, to achieve their marketing goals and objectives.
- Responsible for print audience development using a full array of new and traditional techniques for both home delivery and single copy distribution.
- Ensure sales team exercise a full spectrum of selling techniques.
- Responsible for the development and the achievement of budgeted revenue and expense projections.
- Participate in the development of new products and revenue streams.
- Plan and coordinate activities. Assign work, establish priorities, set deadlines, and ensure personnel are used to best advantage.
- Responsible for recruitment and retention (to include training, coaching and counseling).
- Develops and obtains the necessary sales and promotional collateral and tools.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/522721200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.