This position is located within the Enterprise Operations Center (EOC), Support Division (SD) and reports to the EOC, Support Division Chief. The incumbent of this position will serve as the branch chief of the Tier 1 Support Branch and will be responsible for overseeing the development and maturation of the consolidated Tier 1 support model that serves as a first escalation point for systems developed and supported by the Administrative Office and nationalized court-developed applications.Learn more about this agency
Duties of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Developing common operating procedures, troubleshooting guides and processes across support areas.
- Working with key personnel from the AO program offices to optimize the tiered support model.
- Developing and maturing phone and ticket escalation processes to ensure consistency across the support tiers and timely customer service.
- Developing project plans including required schedules, staffing requirements (including training), process transition and gap analysis, and tool/equipment lists for any new service desk transitions to National Support Desk.
- Transitioning support for new applications to the National Support Desk through the development of call handling scripts, knowledge articles and operating level agreements that define the roles and responsibilities of the tiered support model.
- Assuring customers receive timely support resolutions and call backs when there is an open issue or poor customer survey review.
- Providing hands-on support on issues that may arise and become efficient with all the support desk tools for managing support desk operations (call queue, ticketing system, scheduling systems, remote access (Bomgar), etc.).
- Developing and contributing to a central source of knowledge for all support personnel (ie: Knowledge Base, How-to-Guides, work instructions, etc).
- Understanding the supporting contracts and budgets and developing awareness of the various aspects of the billing and budgeting cycles.
- Developing training plans and coordinating staff training on new or improved technologies to ensure staff is proficient with new technologies or aware of industry trends for currently supported system.
- Creating a work environment that lends itself to the best interests of customers while balancing those of the personnel.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/522679900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.