This position is located in the Data Governance Division of the Judiciary Data and Analysis Office (JDAO.) The Data Programs and Policy Branch is responsible for: working at the intersection of business and technology to facilitate systems and process improvement; providing technical support to business users for the governance, correction, and extraction of data; and developing, managing and maintaining data governance policies, processes, standards and documentation.Learn more about this agency
Duties of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting various data governance activities, as assigned, within the JDAO and for the AO and the broader federal judiciary, including but not limited to data governance and data management policies, processes, standards, and data stewardship.
- Supporting the development, implementation, and maintenance of tactical data governance artifacts and capabilities, including but not limited to conceptual and logical data models, enterprise business glossaries, information flows, and data assets inventories.
- Supporting the implementation of data security classifications/categorizations and related activities.
- Supporting the development and implementation of policies and standards on the definition, use, and purpose of data, and data access and visibility.
- Supporting the development and implementation of a communications strategy to increase awareness of data governance, outcomes, and policies.
- Supporting the development and implementation of data and metadata solutions and plans from a governance standpoint that will help improve data quality and data usage within the judiciary.
- Supporting the various data stewardship groups, within the JDAO and for the AO and the broader federal judiciary, as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position - 10% or less.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/522524200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.