About the Position: The Army Review Boards Agency, on behalf of the Secretary of the Army, serves as the highest administrative level for review of personnel actions taken by lower levels of command. Applications are received from military personnel, enlisted and officer, including Army Reserve, National Guard and Regular Army, their heirs or legal representative.Learn more about this agency
- Review formal applications, satisfies all jurisdictional and procedural requirements and determines adequacy of supporting material.
- Attend and participate in formal hearings, as well as executive sessions afterwards insuring the due consideration of all appropriate factors.
- Prepare final or formal proceeding reflecting adjudication with or without formal hearings for signatory approval of the board containing factual findings and conclusions and directives for the signature of the Secretary of the Army.
- Adjudicate, with authority for finality of action, requests for reconsideration of cases closed by denial of a formal hearing.
- Receive applications from military personnel, enlisted and officer, including Army Reserve, National Guard and Regular Army, their heirs or legal representatives.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/522383300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.