This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will be serving as an expert for a significant HR functional area which may include Staffing and Classification, Training and Development, or Labor and employee relations.
- You will be providing expert authoritative advice on complex position classification issues and ensuring that the application of position classification standards is accurate and consistent.
- You will be advising top management and subordinate management levels on recruitment, examination, and selection processes.
- You will be forecasting long and short-range staffing requirements and developing recruitment strategies to fill positions.
- You will be providing agency management with interpretations of policy and procedures when the issues involved are new, highly controversial, precedent setting and/or involve more than one area of personnel policy.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/522223300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.