Who may apply: Current or Former Permanent Federal Employees, 30% or More Disabled Veterans, Veterans Employment Opportunities Act (VEOA) eligibles, Schedule A eligibles, Military Spouses Preference eligibles in the local area, Peace Corps eligibles, and other individuals eligible under Special Appointment AuthoritiesLearn more about this agency
- Manages and directs the operations of Defense Military Pay Office (DMPO) which requires the development of policies and procedures unique to each command in an environment of constantly changing priorities and missions.
- Conducts analysis to determine the effectiveness of operations, compliance with established policies and procedures, reliability of records and reports, and validity of supporting documentation.
- Analyze financial data and management information systems reports at all levels in support of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution System (PPBES) process.
- Develop statistical data that defines the problems and identifies the proper reporting requirements to include necessary system changes.
- Exercises accountability/ leadership oversight of audits and operational reviews performed by the Internal Control and Quality Review untis to ensure correct execution of DoD guidance, policies, and procedures with respect to Military Pay Operations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/522130400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.