The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the Seward Military Resort in Seward, AK.
Approximate dates of employment are 15 May - 15 September 2019.
For more information on this position click here.
- Performs night audit functions.
- Checks front desk accounting records for accuracy, and, on a daily basis, summarizes and compiles information for the hotel's financial records.
- Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front desk operating statistics.
- Prepares daily summary of cash, check, and credit card activities reflecting the hotel's financial performance.
- Post room charges to guest accounts. Processes credit card vouchers.
- Verifies all account postings and balances made during the day by front desk clerks. Performs duties as desk clerk in terms of check-in/out, and reservations.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/522072200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.