The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the Seward Military Resort in Seward, AK.
Approximate dates of employment are 15 May - 15 September 2019.
For more information on this position click here.
- Sets up bars for operation, obtains cash bank and stocks service bar.
- Assures an adequate stock level is maintained, sets up storeroom and work area to permit easy access to stock items.
- Prepares a limited variety of simple alcoholic beverages as requested by patrons and wait staff.
- Records sales and makes change or prepares charge slips.
- Keeps bar and work area clean and sanitary.
- Identifies persons who become unruly or who appear intoxicated, resolves the problem or seeks assistance in accordance with established procedures.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521979100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.