The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the Seward Military Resort in Seward, AK.
Approximate dates of employment are 15 May - 15 September 2019.
For more information on this position click here.
- Makes reservations for incoming guests based on room availability. Interviews incoming guests to determine room assignment.
- Assists clientele in the completion of required forms and registration cards. Answer questions pertaining to rules and regulations governing the assignment and use of quarters; issues room keys.
- Provides statement of non-availability when applicable. Posts registration information on the registration card.
- Computes charges for guests checking out, receives payments and room keys; renders receipts. At end of shift, accounts for and secures cash.
- Conducts on-the-job training and instruction of desk clerks.
- Demonstrates work methods, provides work related guidance, ensures materials and equipment are available. Resolves routine work related problems.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521958900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.