Under the direction of the Assistant Chief Of Staff for Integrated Care, this position performs numerous analytical, auditing, forecasting, reporting, strategic planning, and administrative functions.Learn more about this agency
The selectee functions as the Program Specialist assigned to the Integrated Care (IC) Service Line. Under the direction of the Assistant Chief of Staff for Integrated Care, the selectee is responsible for auditing, reporting, strategic planning, statistical and financial analysis, program management and compliance and communication.
- Analyze and consolidate data from two departments within IC or relevant to facility associated consult metrics.
- Use of data banks such as VHA Support Service Center (VSSC) to track timeliness, errors, deficiencies, or for other purposes as requested by the IC Service Line Chief or higher management authority may be required.
- Collaboration within the service line or daily auditing of authorizations and continuous monitoring of Care In The Community consults, as well as tracking multiple Telehealth associated services metrics.
- Analyze Telehealth programs and processes and assist with development, planning and delivery of processes, products and services that increase the percentage of Telehealth based patient encounters
- Performs a variety of budgetary and financial analysis functions in implementing the VABHHCS IC Service Line budgetary program, policies and procedures.
- Prepare a variety of reports covering the status of funds, expenses, and obligations for the IC Service Line.
- Perform in-depth analysis of budget requests, applying cost benefits analyses, program trade-offs and exploring alternative methods of funding.
- Review financial reports submitted for compliance with applicable rules, regulations, and procedures prescribed by the facility, VISN, VACO, and Office of Management and Budget (OMB).
- Serve as representative for the IC Service Line in contacting the Clinical Applications Coordinator (CAC)/HIS or other managers to assist in necessary service changes such as appointment management issues, changes in alert recipients, and additions/changes to user access.
- Serve as the primary contact to manage issues such as addition or removal of consult staff or modification of consult stop code.
- Assist as needed with design and implementation of new IC Service Line programs, products or processes
- Provide summary reports of discussions, concerns and recommendations as needed.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week, 7:30 am-4:00 pm
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521945400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.