This position is part of the Defense Human Resources Activity. The Defense Human Resources Activity's (DHRA) mission is to provide program support, information management, and administrative services to the Department of Defense (DoD) Components on human resource matters and to collect, archive and provide management information, research and analysis of human resources and other related functional area databases for the DoD.Learn more about this agency
As a ECOMMERCE MANAGER at the GS-1101-14 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Serving as the eCommerce Manager responsible for procurement related information technology applicable to cradle-to-grave processes such as acquisition planning, requisitioning, contract writing systems, management information systems data collection and reporting (such as monitoring and managing options periods, contract workload sent to other agencies (use of non-DOD vehicles), and metrics,) the procurement office web page, gap analysis, the Management Control Program, electronic library/FAQs, and connectivity to other functional management systems, and source selection automation tools.
- Preparing or coordinating statistical and other reports on various aspects of contracting, such as competition, small business utilization, trend analyses, socioeconomic awards, EEO compliance, and contracting workload for senior management.
- Serving as functional administrator for the procurement office automated procurement system.
- Administering eCommerce procurement office expertise in determining what needs to be done in order to develop and provide policy guidance to action officers and technical experts on new or unusual eCommerce systems applications characterized by uncertainty in approach, methodology, and or interpretation/application of broad procurement policy guidance.
- Researching and identifying features that will ultimately result in total automation of the DHRA procurement process, including interfacing with other entities, both commercial and governmental, to facilitate and/or enhance processes including, but not limited to internet access, invoicing, payment, and contractor performance.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521894700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.