The Cincinnati VA Medical Center is currently recruiting a physician Section Chief in the Emergency Department.Learn more about this agency
The Cincinnati VA Medical Center has an immediate opening for a Section Chief in the Emergency Department. Responsibilities include:
- Leading the Emergency Department at the Cincinnati VAMC.
- Directing patient care duties.
- Participating in the facility Emergency Preparedness Response.
- Providing effective outpatient care while meeting and exceeding compliance standards.
- Maintaining current clinical privileges and keeping licensure, and all other appropriate documents up to date.
- Monitoring the quality performance including measures of wait time and patient flow delineated in EDIS (Emergency Department Integrated Software).
- Partnering with other clinical service chiefs.
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
This announcement establishes an open continuous announcement of eligible applicants to be considered for this position. The What Happens Next area of the announcement provides additional information on the referral process for this type of announcement.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521863300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.