The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Local Hire.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Stars and Stripes Pacific, Okinawa, Japan. Commissions earned on top of salary by achieving sales goals.
- Analyzes the customer's needs, develops individualized strategies, and provides account management to maximize client/agency results and revenue growth.
- Provides client program solutions by mixing appropriate amounts of newspaper print, web and other digital applications, special magazines, inserts, commercial print, circulation, events and other promotions that fit within the client's budget.
- Selling is performed utilizing all sales tools available to include but not limited to cold calls, broadcast, fax, email, VTC, web 2.0 sales tools, field work, in person visits, and other methods as appropriate and available.
- Manages an assigned group of current accounts and is responsible for building relationships and growing revenue from that group. Also develops new accounts and additional sales.
- Identifies prospects, moves them through the sales process from proposal to purchase order, monitors production, tracks results and maintains the relationship through routine follow-up contacts.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521852500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.