The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Seward Military Resort in Seward, AK.
Approximate dates of employment are 15 May - 15 September 2019.
For more information on this position click here.
- Maintains property accountability records.
- Prepares issue, turn-in and other transaction documents for non-expendable property.
- Maintains a register of transaction documents and makes necessary posting to the property accountability records.
- Physically inventories property at periodic intervals. Prepares inventory adjustments as appropriate.
- Processes receipt transactions for material being received.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521850400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.