This position is located at the 149th AMX SQ, Kelly AFB, San Antonio, TX. The purpose of this position is to supervise workers, either directly or through one or more subordinate leaders and/or supervisors, in accomplishing the operations of a distinct organizational unit and to perform associated nonsupervisory work.Learn more about this agency
Aircraft Mechanic Supervisor (Flightline)
- Plans weekly or monthly work schedules and sequence of operations.
- Assigns tasks to be performed. Explains work requirements, methods, and procedures.
- Recommends and participates in the selection of personnel to fill vacancies.
- Performs the non-supervisory work of the function as needed.
- Prepares for and participates in various types of readiness evaluations, inspections, mobilization and command support exercises.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The full Position Description (PD) can be found at the following link:
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521769600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.