THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 5 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for a SUPPLY TECHNICIAN, Position Description Number T5279000 and is part of the WASHINGTON 225 SUPPORT SQUADRON, National Guard.
Location: 225 SUT SQ. Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington
Appointment Type: T5 Permanent-Excepted Service
As a SUPPLY TECHNICIAN, GS-2005-7, you will
- Perform routine and non-routine material coordination duties for special programs, maintenance, or production shops.
- Be responsible for local management of decentralized and decontrolled items which requires technical intervention to assure effective supply support and economy.
- Plan requirements, both quantitative and monetary, to satisfy customer needs.
- Authorize procurement and be responsible for funds management.
- Be responsible for limited aspects of storage management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - As required for job training or mission requirements.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521421500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.