Establish and manage maintenance procedures following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures for maintenance and repair service. Advise engineers and contracting personnel as to existing systems and potential upgrades to them and comply with all regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, The Joint Commission, NEC, National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA), and various local rules and regulations.Learn more about this agency
ResponsibilitiesThe following are duties and responsibilities, but not limited to the following:
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Manages maintenance procedures following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures for maintenance and repair service.
- Advise engineers and contracting personnel as to existing systems and potential upgrades to them.
- Directs and coordinates construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Inspects employees' completed work and observes operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Assists in developing project programs for new equipment and major repairs.
- Supervises employees of the Electronics, Elevator, Industrial Electronic Controls and Door Units.
Compressed/Flexible Schedule: N/A
Position Description Title/PD#: /Electronics Supervisor/PD# 152700
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not authorized
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521374800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.