This position is part of the Defense Human Resources Activity, Defense Human Resources Activity. The incumbent serves as a Team Leader and assists the Human Resources Director with the management of DHRA human resources services. The incumbent will be responsible for providing guidance and recommendations to Senior Executives, Senior Leaders and employees throughout the Defense Human Resources Activity.Learn more about this agency
As a LEAD PROGRAM ANALYST at the GS-0343-14 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Serves as human resources liaison in support of the Headquarters and Component Directors and staff, regarding civilian personnel management issues related to position structures, classification, recruiting, performance management, benefits, pay administration, workforce planning, evaluation, and awards.
- Manages ongoing personnel actions; provides expert advice to assist leadership in meeting workforce planning goals and civilian personnel with personnel related actions.
- Evaluates, monitors and reports on the status and progress of assignments in support of human resources division goals and objectives.
- Review completed actions; provide expert advice and ensure and recommend improvements as appropriate to ensure compliance and efficiency.
- Researches, learns, and applies a wide range of qualitative and/or quantitative methods to identify, assess, analyze and improve team effectiveness, efficiency and work products.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521374700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.