This position is located with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) in Arlington, VA.Learn more about this agency
- Provides an essential service by integrating technical aspects with program management and contractual matters, including planning and scheduling, budgeting, expenditure accounting, program analysis reporting.
- Monitors the execution of approved acquisitions. Evaluates contractor invoices and progress reports to ensure all charges are allocable, allowable, and reasonable. Manages contract cost/schedule control systems and reports.
- Reviews and evaluates the effectiveness of contracting actions in contributing to overall ITA mission achievement. Makes recommendations for revision of contracting and anticipated DoD procurement reform initiatives, and program requirements.
- Works closely with requirement owners to prepare those elements of contract documentation for which responsibility is allocated to Acquisition Division including Procurement Requests (PRs), Performance Work Statements, etc.
- Serves as a member of or advisor to Source Selection Evaluation Boards (SSEB), Technical Evaluation Boards (TEBs) and Source Selection Authorities (SSAs) to assess contractor proposals.
- Creates files and preparation of documentation in response to protests, both at the contracting agency and GAO level; evaluation and preparation of documentation to respond to contract claims and ratifications of unauthorized commitments.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521350600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.