Learn more about this agency
The Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) Deputy Director of National Intelligence for Intelligence Integration (DDNI/II) serves as the Director of National Intelligence's (DNI) senior leader for intelligence integration across the IC enterprise. DDNI/II is responsible for ensuring customer outcomes by leading advances in collection and analysis that ensure the quality, timeliness, and utility of insights for the nation's decision-makers.
Major Duties and Responsibilities (MDRs)
- Engage counterparts on tactical coordination issues for effective implementation of flagship collaboration initiatives.
- Support briefings to senior IC officials and other major stakeholders collaboration progress, issues and challenges.
- Rank and prioritize competing requirements for additional capabilities through a transparent and accountable methodology.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop the roadmap for the strategic solution to an interagency issue.
- Lead assessments to leverage best practices and lessons learned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521338000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.