About the Position: The position works under the management of the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers, Kansas City District, Project Management Division serving as a Project Manager in the Environmental Branch.Learn more about this agency
This position is being filled under the Expedited Hiring Authority (EHA) for Defense Acquisition Workforce Positions in accordance with 10 USC § 1705(g).
- Implement decisions, guidance, laws, regulations and policies of the Hazardous, Toxic and Radioactive Waste program and Kansas City District, as applicable, during project execution.
- Coordinate and facilitate planning, design, cost engineering, construction, environmental considerations, and acquisition regulations for engineering projects.
- Manage project milestones and budgets from planning through investigation, design, construction and operations with multidisciplinary teams, contractors, regulatory agencies, and stakeholders.
- Forecast schedule, budget, or quality problems and ensures proper resolution of issues raised.
- Represent District Commander, acting as the District's primary point of contact with customers, Federal, state and local government, Congressional interests, and other higher authorities.
- Communicate project status and issues with internal team members, external stakeholders, and management through correspondence, meetings and official briefings.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521335000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.