About the Position: As a Regulatory Program Manager for the Corps of Engineers' South Atlantic Division, located in Atlanta, GA, this position oversees the five district offices of the Corps Regulatory Division, located in Wilmington, NC; Charleston, SC; Savannah, GA; Jacksonville, FL.; and Mobile, AL.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a Major Subordinate Command (MSC) expert and program manager for the Regulatory Program in the South Atlantic Division with five separate subordinate District operating programs.
- Serves as Major Subordinate Command (MSC) Senior Technical Advisor and Consultant.
- Provides technical and management support.
- Administers Regulatory Program as required by applicable statues, section 103 of the Marine Protection, and national Environmental Policy Acts.
- Serves as the Major Subordinate Command (MSC) primary point of contact for other Federal agencies and nation non-profit groups for Regulatory matters involving wetlands, navigation and river activities.
- Interprets and provides policy, Laws, Regulations and Procedures.
- Promotes and Coordinates Regulatory management Program.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 25% for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521273500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.