This position is located in the Branch of Expert Analysis, Division of Program Operations (DPO), Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP). The purpose of the OFCCP is to enforce, for the benefit of job seekers and wage earners, the contractual promise of affirmative action and equal employment opportunity required of those who do business with the Federal government.Learn more about this agency
This position is inside the bargaining unit.
The mission of DPO is to provide overall operational guidance; to conduct quality assurance audits; to ensure quality and consistency in compliance reviews; to serve as the point of review, approval, and coordination for litigation actions; and to coordinate policy implementation and program operations in all Regions to ensure uniformity and consistency.
This position is responsible for developing and distributing supply and service scheduling lists to field offices for compliance evaluations and providing research support on scheduling matters.
As a Program Specialist, you will be responsible for performing the following major duties:
- Gathers, analyzes and acts on a variety of information pertaining to program operation; specifically cost, schedule and performance data. Builds customized reports which display linkage of data, correlate data from auditing application databases, or display database related information concerning contract and procurement.
- Develops and assists in testing, evaluating, implementing and providing feedback on new and modified queries or reports.
- Download federal contracts and related contractor information from databases and develops final list per established specifications.
- Develops methodology strategies for use in providing in-depth scheduling evaluations to determine their reasonableness and recommend changes. Provides guidance and assistance on research design principles, data mining, and analytical techniques.
- Writes and executes SAS and SQL programs linking records from multiple databases using distinct criteria. Monitors the performance, capacity, availability, serviceability, and recoverability of installed database systems through the application of vendor and/or locally designed manuals, guidelines, policies and/or procedures.
- Develops strategic methods which ensure the optimal use of data management services and systems integration with other collaborative tools.
13 - This position is at the full performance level.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521264200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.