See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
- The position serves as a personal assistant to the Deputy Director, J1, and actively participates in the management of the office.
- Receives incoming telephone calls and determines the identity and nature of the call, determines whether calls can be handled personally or directed to the Deputy Director or appropriate staff member for assistance.
- Schedules meetings and conferences upon request, ensuring necessary arrangements are coordinated, background information is provided and participants are notified in a timely manner.
- Receives and processes incoming correspondence, including classified and other sensitive material.
- Maintains the Deputy Director's calendar, and makes travel arrangements for business trips.
- Ensures the practices and procedures used by secretaries in subordinate offices are in accordance with established policy.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521261200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.