About the Position: Serves as a Project Manager, responsible for the overall plan formulation, management, control, coordination and execution of assigned projects. As the project team leader, implements corporate decisions, policy and planning guidance in the development of projects and the intermediate products (e.g. reconnaissance and feasibility studies) in the project development.Learn more about this agency
- Coordinates the planning, design, cost engineering, construction and environmental analysis for projects of considerable scope and complexity as measured by their geographical impact, management demands, technical intricacies and public issues.
- Projects managed often have multiple sponsors/customers, major technical and conflicting public and agency issues.
- Project assignments may also include local flood control projects, erosion, navigation, flood plain, environmental and other civil works type projects.
- Controls and manages project milestones and budgets from planning through ultimate project construction.
- Forecasts budget, schedule and personnel needs and quality issues taking the necessary measures to maintain agreed upon schedules and budgets.
- Represents the Corporate Team (District Commander, DDE-PM, Chief Planning, Programs and Project Management Division, Chief Planning Branch) for all assigned projects.
- Serves as the District's primary point of contact with the sponsor/customer, Federal, State and local agencies, Congressional interests and higher authority for assigned projects.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 25% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521258900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.