The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is for U.S. Citizens and Non-Citizens residing within a 30 mile radius of West Point, NY. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the West Point Golf Course.
- Incumbent operates a field-type tractor with attached and towed equipment. Plans the order in which work is to be accomplished; transports materials and equipment; and digs, loads, plants, clears, mows and dispenses liquid and solid materials.
- May operate under different or extreme conditions such as mud, snow, and areas where trees and shrubs present operational hazards or on uneven ground where skill and expertise are required for safe operation.
- Performs maintenance on field-type tractors and attached and towed equipment.
- Makes multiple connections between the tractor and attached or towed equipment. Adjusts the equipment for job requirements such as setting the height of mower blades, depth of plow blades, and the rate of application of spayer attachments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521253100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.