About the Position: This position is with the 9th Mission Support Command, Office of the Chief of Staff located at Fort Shafter Flats, Hawaii.Learn more about this agency
- Plan and supervise conferences, meetings, social events and ceremonies involving the Commanding General, Deputy Commander, Deputy Management Support, Chief of Staff or Army Chief of Staff.
- Provide administrative support for the Command Group to include managing the command?s SharePoint site and the flow of correspondence and suspense requirements.
- Develop and monitor the budget for the Command Group and Office of the Chief of Staff.
- Assume the duties of Executive Assistant to the Commanding General as required.
- Serve as the Command Contingency Fund Custodian and ensure funds requests comply with regulatory guidance.
- Establish and review protocol policies and procedures.
- Direct and review arrangements made for Senior Officials, VIP?s and Official Visitors to include agendas, transportation, lodging, meals, conferences and briefings.
- Attend Command functions in an official capacity during and after normal duty hours.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor Command Special Emphasis Programs, Spouse Orientation Program and multiple volunteer/special events.
- Assign and review work performed by assigned personnel, providing policy guidance and instruction.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert on all matters pertaining to administrative functions, protocol and visitor activities.
- Advise the Command Group on all matter of protocol and VIP visits.
- Review all personnel actions for signature, logging, tracking and completion.
- Compose a variety of specialized and routine correspondence relative to protocol functions.
25% or less - The business travel requirement is 25%.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521216300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.