You will serve as a Program Inspection Specialist in the Office of the President, Office of the Inspector General (OIG) of the UNIF SRVS UNI OF THE HLTH SCI.Learn more about this agency
- You will analyze and evaluate the operational effectiveness of agency programs.
- You will apply knowledge of systemic inspection techniques, methodology, and analytical abilities.
- You will conduct inspections, complex and sensitive investigations, and evaluations of agency programs.
- You will ensure training covers program requirements and processes for users to remain in compliance.
- You will plan, coordinate, and/or administer high-priority cases which are central to USUHS objectives; performs and coordinates complex investigative responsibilities.
- You will review applicable Federal, DoD, and/or USUHS regulations, policies, and procedures and provides policy interpretations.
- You will document findings and provides recommendations to the agency leadership to improve overall operational efficiency and productivity.
- You will develop, implement and conduct training on Inspector General (IG) programs for agency managers, faculty, staff and students.
- You will provide guidance, advice and assistance on IG operations or programs and trains junior specialists.
- You will support inspection teams; leads inspection teams as assigned.
- You will coordinate IG activities internally and with other components of the government to assure effective and efficient use of available resources.
- You will plan and coordinate investigative responsibilities.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521209400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.