This announcement will be used to fill positions at various CYS facilities at Fort Riley.Learn more about this agency
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is US Citizens and Non Citizens. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
- Maintains control of and accounts for whereabouts and safety of children and youth ranging in age from 6 weeks to 18 years.
- Interacts professionally with staff members, parents, and local installation command personnel.
- Supervises children and youth during daily schedule of indoor and outdoor activities and on field trips, outings, and special events.
- Observes program participants for signs that may indicate illness, abuse, or neglect and reports as directed. Notes special instructions provided by parents.
- Ensures children and youth (as applicable) depart with authorized person according to written parental instructions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position, to on and off post locations.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/521184500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.