About the Position: This position is being filled under the Expedited Hiring Authority (EHA) for Defense Acquisition Workforce Positions in accordance with 10 USC § 1705(g). The Senior Operations Analyst position is located within the Project Manager for Department of Defense (DoD) Biometrics office at PEO IEW&S.Learn more about this agency
This position will have a primary duty location in either Iraq or Afghanistan.
This is a Term position Not To Exceed (NTE) 5 years. See the "Additional Information" section.
- Serve as a Senior Officer for the Program Management (PM) Department of Defense (DoD) Biometrics under PEO IEW&S with permanent duty locations at Afghanistan and Iraq responsible for the management of biometrics and other security protocols in support of foreign military sales.
- Manage projects and solutions on behalf of Partner Nations through the Foreign Military Sales (FMS) process.
- Interface and collaborate with various DoD organizations and commercial vendors to determine the most effective and efficient customer solutions.
- Advise and conduct briefings for senior leaders, including General Officers (GO) and Senior Executive Service (SES) members on matters of significance.
- Coordinate and participate in senior leader engagements with US Forces within CENTCOM AOR to include Combined Joint Task Force - Operation Inherent Resolve (CJTF-OIR) and Combined Security Transition Command - Afghanistan (CSTC-A) regarding support to the Biometrics and Forensics capabilities being provided to Afghanistan and Iraq.
- Lead personnel and establish interpersonal relationships to lead inter-agency stakeholder working groups and integrated process/product teams.
- Employ knowledge of contracting methodologies, principles and procedures to monitor contract administration and performance.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 25% of the time for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520955400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.