About the Position: The Fort Belvoir Community Hospital is a community hospital with a capacity of 120 beds with a total square foots in excess of 1.5M square feet. The applicant will supervise a team of architects, technicians, an interior designer, and space management to plan and design significant short-term and long-term projects supporting a medium-size medical treatment facility and its patients.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as Master Planner is a medical treatment facility responsible for all facets of master planning and design, to include but not limited to, Real Property Master Plan, Military Construction Program, and Special Project Designs.
- Provides technical review of architect/engineer designs, schedules, and cost estimates, construction estimates, calculations, drawings, and administration of contracts.
- Development of master planning policies and programs that embrace a range of subjects concerned with a medical treatment facility, research and development, safety, and logistic support utilizing emerging technologies and innovative design concepts.
- Exercise architectural expertise in the management of the master plan to develop, analyze, determine action, and prepare necessary resources to correct real property deficiencies.
- Provide direction to the installation Real Property Planning Board and Real Property Advisory Committee on all aspects of military construction and programming.
- Provide supervision to staff; approve selection of candidates to fill vacancies; establish performance standards and rate employees; and, assign work to subordinates.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520940500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.