Mission Statement:Learn more about this agency
DHRA's mission is to provide program support, information management, and administrative services to the DoD Components on human resource matters and to collect, archive and provide management information, research and analysis of human resources and other related functional area databases for the DoD.
As a IT Specialist (Sysanalysis/Datamgt) at the GS-2210-13 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Incumbent will provide systems analysis and associated data support in the planning, developing, implementing, and administration of system for the acquisition, storage, retrieval and reporting of data.
- Performs business analysis to determine if business and functional requirements are compatible with current technical solutions for new or improved business products.
- Participates as a team member, serving as the advocate for the customer during the design, development, implementation and management of systems to meet current and future business requirements.
- Acts as a liaison to DMDC internal and external customers in gathering requirements and use case for systems and applications.
- Incumbent will work closely with the appropriate DoD Policy offices to ensure all regulations and guidelines are met in the software application(s).
- Provides expert technical guidance to upper level DoD/DMDC management and to lower level technical developers.
- Communicates functional requirements to technical personnel; communicates functional and technical information to non-technical stakeholders at all levels.
- Works with DMDC data specialists and end-users in OSD/Services to determine requirements and assess feasibility of requirements.
- Incumbent has primary responsibility for supporting the functional and technical design of the application(s) program or system necessary to fulfill the requirements.
- Assists application developers in translating and mapping use cases and functional requirements to technical specifications.
- Leads and conducts studies to define opportunities for new or improved business process solutions.
- Assists in the development and management of project schedules and budgets to balance changing requirements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520924400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.