About the Position: This position is located at the Omaha District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Omaha District, employs about 1,350 employees at projects and offices throughout a 700,000-square-mile area of the Missouri River Basin. The district office is located in downtown Omaha and is just blocks from the Missouri River and minutes from the city's wide array of parks, museums, historic sites, restaurants, recreation and entertainment venues.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as a project manager and technical expertise as Enforcement Coordinator to evaluate all levels and types of Department of Army (DA) enforcement cases for activities in waters of the US and/or navigable waters of the US.
- Evaluate all levels and types of Department of the Army (DA) enforcement cases (including those complex and/or controversial in nature).
- Develop and manage General Permits (GPs).
- Develop procedures to implement directives from higher authority.
- Serve as the Omaha District representative on groups and task forces with missions of interest to the Omaha District and/or regulatory program.
- Facilitate the management of the enforcement workload by personally conducting or managing the investigation of unauthorized work and developing and determining the resolution of enforment actions.
- Coordinate activities of subject matter specialists within or outside the District and evaluate the techniques used to meet the overall objectives of the regulatory program and related laws.
Occasional travel - Temporary Duty (TDY) for travel will not exceed 15 percent.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520802100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.