You will serve as a Interdisciplinary Supervisory Computer Scientist or Supervisory General Engineer in the Area Control Systems Branch of the Air Traffic Control Systems Division of NAVAIRWARCENAC DIV. The Area Control Systems Branch is responsible for the design, development, testing, modification, maintenance and logistical support of the Area Control systems used by the US Navy and Marine Corps.Learn more about this agency
- You will be responsible for managing the personnel, processes and facilities related to the research, development, test, evaluation and software support of Area Control Systems.
- You will provide technical direction, as required to ensure subordinates', contractors' and vendors' effort are consistently directed toward approved project objectives and properly coordinated.
- You will discuss operational requirements and define broad, long-range plans for development of technologies and systems to meet requirements with program sponsors and senior management.
- You will define, document and justify near-to long-term program management plans and resource requirements documentation for assigned Area Control Systems programs.
- You will perform the full range of technical and administrative supervisory functions typically assigned to first-level supervisors.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520743300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.