About the Position: This position serves as a Financial Management Analyst (Training) in Army Futures Command (AFC), Resource Management Directorate located in Austin, Texas. AFC exists to modernize the way the Army does business by creating a space of endless possibilities to explore, develop, and test new methods, organizations, and technologies. Visit us on www.armyfuturescommand.com and join the team leading the Army into the future!Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a Career Program/Workforce Proponent Manager for Career Program (CP) 11, Comptroller and Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) 36A/36B within Army Futures Command (AFC).
- Provides expert advice on professional education, financial management training, development, assignments and certification for CP 11/36 personnel within the Army Futures Command.
- Develops and seeks expansion of Army Civilian Training, Education and Development System (ACTEDS) training opportunities for CP-11/36 personnel.
- Analyzes, advises, and recommends solutions to budgetary problems in all phases of financial/budget administration.
- Manages property purchase and accountability, to include the centralized purchase of equipment.
- Serves as the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) for contract purchase actions of major equipment acquisition, real property improvements, building renovations and construction projects.
- Exercises functional oversight of professional development programs and systems.
- Develops and prepares written justification and defends resource requirements through the HQDA G-3/5/7 Program Objective Memorandum (POM) process.
- Determines and justifies resource requirements for CP-11/36 training and development programs.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel 15% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/520742400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.